Care Worker, Clermiston, Edinburgh, Full Time Hours
Great opportunity for dedicated Care Workers in Clermiston Area of Edinburgh. Brightwork is looking forward to recruit Care Workers to work full time hours in a care home for a variety of, rota based, temporary shifts. This includes working during the week and weekends also nightshifts.
Your Key Duties would include:
* Personal Care- Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting
* Practical Support- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
* To help to maintain accurate records and undertake ongoing training
* Promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
* Right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* 2 referees contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
* SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
* NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
* Valid Moving and Handling certificate is crucial, as is a certificate / training record to prove it.
What's on the offer:
* Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with a friendly team
* Free Moving and Handling training
* Flexible shifts, agreed by matching applicant's availability with our client's needs
* Up to GBP 9.25/h
* Holiday pay
* 24-hour support contact centre
If you are available for an interview, call Peter on 0131 275 8017 or send us your CV . Have your CV ready to email to us. Don't delay, contact us today!