Corporate Receptionist Required For a Prestigious City-based Law Firm
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist seeking to continue their career in the corporate world, working for a prestigious Law Firm based in the heart of the city.
Duties for this role will include the following:
- Meeting room management.
- Meet and greet
- Security Duties
- Switchboard Operation
- Working across reception desks – main desk and switchboard
The main attributes required for this role are:
- Extremely good English.
- A confident and friendly personality.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and handle stress levels in a high-spirited manner.
- Attention to detail is very important and the receptionist must be able to thrive in a busy environment.
- Someone who is able to work quickly, efficiently and accurately
Strong communication skills.
- To have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude and show 100% commitment to the role.
Our cliental are the discerning type and therefore we require someone who can provide high quality service.
We are looking for someone who is looking to grow with us to become a key member of our team in the long run.
Salary will be discussed upon interview.