Gynecologist Specialist/ Consultant ( Dubai, UAE)
Stratton Mills is actively seeking suitably qualified and experienced Medical Professionals to join one of the biggest private hospital groups in the Middle East. They have one of the major tertiary care hospitals in Dubai, offering a wide range of specialities and sub–specialities and providing high quality care to the local community. This establishment is JCI Accredited, which ensures its patients receive superior medical care provided in a friendly, safe and caring environment. The hospital is currently seeking UK and Western trained Consultants and Specialists to join their highly experienced team.
Our client, a private hospital in Dubai, urgently requires a Consultant Gynecologist.
A recognised Speciality Certificate from:
- UK/Ireland (CCT/CCST)
- America/Canada (ABMS/RCPSC/CFPC)
A recognised Speciality Certificate with 2+ years experience from:
- Australia/New Zealand (Fellowships from a Royal College)
- South Africa (MMed/CMSA)
A recognised Speciality Certificate with 5+ years experience from:
- Some Arab countries
- Some EU countries
- Training and/or work experience in a Western setting.
- Generous tax free salary
- Accommodation (plus furniture package)
- Paid holiday (including public holidays)
- Health insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Annual flight tickets (includes spouse and 2 children)
- Education allowance (up to 2 children)