A busy healthcare agency based in Westcliff on Sea is looking to recruit reliable and motivated Kitchen Assistants to join the existing team.
Typical duties will involve;
- Routine cleaning and washing up of crockery
– ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Preparing meals
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Disposing of food and other wastes appropriately
- On occasion helping to serve food when required
Rate of pay will be £7.20.
You must be able to work efficiently in a very busy, organised operation with the ability to handle pressure. If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy, a reliable team player with a passion for developing a career in the Catering sector, we would like to hear from you. All Kitchen Assistants must be flexible to work on rota basis, which includes evening and weekend working. Full training will be provided.
If interested, please reply to this asap.