LIVE IN AU PAIR - 25 -30 hours per week- flexible hours
Thank you for viewing our ad. We do hope that you meet the below requirements and would be interested in meeting with us!
We have two young children aged 7 (girl) & 8 (boy) who attend the same local school. We both work, however, my husband works full time and I am currently work part time.
We live 5 minutes walk from east Finchley tube station and buses 2 min walk. Our area has some lovely parks, such as Hampstead Heath & Kenwood park. Our children enjoy going to the parks.
Our kids are also active with sports and music (at school and outside of school) and they love painting/drawing!
In saying this, we would love our aupair to have the following qualities:
- be positive, fun, energetic, creative and active
- have a very good level of English to help with homework
- be able to stay with us at least 11 months - 1 year
Must have requirements:
- to work at least 25/week, more hours during children's school holiday
- Good level of English
- previous work experience and child care experience
- To be responsible for all child care duties
- light housekeeping duties (we have a cleaner)
- meal preparation for children
We have had aupairs in the past from Germany and Spain and they are both happy to give a reference.
We are flexible with some days/hours, so could also be ideal for someone studying or wanting to travel.
We offer a competitive au pair pay based on experience.
Please send a CV and photo for our reference.