Nanny/Housekeeper, Woldingham, Surrey
We are looking for a positive, caring and reliable nanny/housekeeper, for 20hrs per week. This is an opportunity to join a happy home and help care for 3 children aged 4, 7 & 8.
The role is half childcare, half housework:
- Childcare: help needed Mondays (6.30pm-8.30pm), Tuesdays & Thursdays (2.30pm-7pm) for after school childcare (school collection, homework, activities logistics & dinner etc)
- Housework: help needed to clean, cook and tackle household tasks, the more pro-actively the better; 9hrs/wk, flexibly
- hours could be flexible for the right person
- start date mid September onwards
- market rates paid
- experience with children
- clean driving license (car provided during working hours)
- full CRB check and first-aid essential
- ideally english as a first language, and an interest in assisting with homework
We hope to find someone who would enjoy this role over the medium / long term. If you would be interested in just the childcare part, please also get in touch, as we would consider splitting this role for the right person, and could consider providing self-contained accommodation if helpful.