NEW STORE OPENING 5 Hour Sales Advisor - Argento Isle of Man
ARGENTO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Are you motivated... passionate about customer services... and love jewellery?
Argento is one of the UK and Irelands leading fashion jewellers. The first Argento store opened in Belfast in 1997 and has since expanded throughout the UK and Ireland currently with 40+ Stores including Belfast, Lisburn, Dublin, Glasgow and Leicester.
We stock the most amazing unique designer collections as well as the hottest brands on the high street including NOMINATION & SWAROVSKI.
ARGENTO is looking for an experienced Sales Advisor (5 Hour contracts) for our exciting store opening in Isle of Man.
Role: Sales Advisors
Contract: 5 Hour Contract - must be flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts and additional hours to meet peak trading times.
Store Location: Strand Street, Douglas, Isle of Man
Benefits: £6.65-£7.00 per hour + bonus, paid annual leave, staff discount (following probation period), fantastic training.
ARGENTO SALES ASSISTANTS ARE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER, CREATING THE ARGENTO ‘EXPERIENCE’ IN A WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT.
It is essential that applicants have prior experience in a similar role and experience of serving customers in a high footfall environment.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to reach individual as well as team targets and must be adaptable to change. Strong customer service and communication skills are vital in this position and multi-lingual skills are highly desirable.
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
• Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
• Meeting individual and store targets
• Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
• Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
• Assisting with deliveries
• Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
• Passionate about jewellery and customer service
• Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
• Must be helpful and polite
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
How to apply:
If you fit all of the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your most up to date CV and Cover Letter detailing how you meet the criteria to recruitment.
Shifts will vary and flexibility is required for day, evening and weekend shifts, so please detail your availability on your Cover Letter
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the IOM
Argento uses the Criminal Records Bureau service to assess applicants’ suitability to work in positions of trust; candidates therefore may be asked to obtain a basic disclosure from the CRB.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th July 2016 @ 5pm.