OOH MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the sales growth & account management of VIWA Ltd
• Cold call new clients.
• Manage an existing client base & develop those clients into larger accounts.
• Process sales orders & lease with Operations dept. & directors to fulfil those orders.
• Update UK diary including times & information of confirmed projects (liaise with operations for this)
• Follow up sales invoices & deal with debt collection procedures if required.
• Manage client database – along with Managing Director.
• Prepare sales presentations, present meetings & meet with clients where necessary
• Assist operations in any tasks required.
• Carry out site visits with operations & conduct site inspections following installations
• Entertain clients for business relationships
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years’ experience in outdoor advertising sales or events
• Accounting experience beneficial but not required
• Office administration experience
• Computer literate – Microsoft word, excel & outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Self Starter who maintains high levels of motivation and demonstrates resilience
• Strong analytical skills & the ability to work unsupervised.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to co-ordinate works with other departments/companies to meet specific deadlines.
• Self motivated to constantly look to improve departmental processes, quality and performance standards.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all tasks set.
• Paid leave (22 days per year).
• Company mobile phone (for company use only)
• Company laptop
Salary: £18-£24k basic / £35k+ OTE